Thursday 27 December 2012

Four Years Later

Cowslip - Time Slips Away
Oh my gosh its December 27th 2012. Where did four years go? I rediscovered this blog quite by accident when I was reviewing my Google Adsense account and it stated that a site was linked in. I had completely forgotten about this blog. So what has happened in four years. A lot, I have moved to the coast of Wales, joined a Welsh choir, traveled to Italy, France and Canada and made remarkable progress in my own sense of well being. So where to begin. Well in the spring we had a visit from Tomoya who comes from Japan. This was her first visit to England so we were able to show her many things and traveled the country to places such as Aberdyfi, Bath, London and she met many of our relatives. 2009 was also a year of changes as we finally settled in our new home on July 1st. It is a bungalow close to the sea yet is well protected from the elements by a 'groin' that makes the waves lose their power. It was a year settling in and discovering our new surroundings. I realise this is going to be a long blog if I try to it all in one shot so I think I will leave this as a brief re-introduction and cover the remaining years in future blogs. I also notice a lot of changes on Google  how these sites are all interconnected and I want to spend some time and figure it all out. So hello blog world and yes its nice to rediscover.

No comments: